Zerminar12's RP Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Zerminar12
Zerminar12
Admin
https://zerminar12rpcenter.rpg-board.net

A Truck Carrying Kelly Gang Weapons Approximately 2 Miles Away From Fort Victoria - Page 2 Empty Re: A Truck Carrying Kelly Gang Weapons Approximately 2 Miles Away From Fort Victoria

Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:31 pm
"Excellent work, manufacturing the weapons should be easy enough. Our main problem will be ammunition. Not to mention the quality of the weapons may be reduced from imperfections in the mold or damage done by the explosion. Nevertheless, we won't know until we test the finished products." Rat-face responds. "Bogfeet! Contact the colony and tell them to send a pack of scavengers here under the leadership of Basaku!" Rat-face shouts at Bogfeet then takes off and tosses his collar at him. Bogfeet fumbles with the collar before pressing a button on it and relaying the message through it. "Mk 3 should be able to relay the details to the rest of the encampment." Rat-face coarsely whispers with his real raspy voice.
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

A Truck Carrying Kelly Gang Weapons Approximately 2 Miles Away From Fort Victoria - Page 2 Empty Re: A Truck Carrying Kelly Gang Weapons Approximately 2 Miles Away From Fort Victoria

Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:34 pm
“I’ll keep working on molds, if you wish,” Octopus offers. He already has various globes of clay levitating around him, placing pieces into each to begin making more molds. He can be seen scratching his arms as he focuses on his work.
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:38 pm
After about twenty minutes, Stormcrow can hear what sounds to be a rocket heading his way. Up in the sky, a red-haired man wearing a straight jacket can be seen with flames behind him, propelling him through the air, towards his location. He lands about ten feet away from Stormcrow and asks, “So, a regenerating rat and a fucking walking toadstool, yes?” He lets out an exasperated sigh and mutters under his breathe, “Fucking amateurs.” He raises his voice to regular volume, “Alright, I was told to fucking listen to your shit plans, so lead the way. What the fuck are we going to be doing?” He agitatedly struggles against his jacket.
ICK
ICK

Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:45 pm
"Well," says Stormcrow, "This." He surges electricity through his body, creating an elctromagnetic force so strong it bends the steel factory door. The door stretches and groans, before eventually giving out and flying off the hinges completely. Stormcrow sees the surprised faces of the mutants within, and begins slowly walking towards Octopus. He calmly says," I'll give you one chance to come with me quietly, Octopus." Electricity arcs between his fingers. "Otherwise, we are going to have a very bad time."
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:55 pm
Octopus, seeing Rage and the electricity, quickly begins to go into a panicked frenzy. All the molds and gun parts he was holding crash to the ground as he clutches his head and sinks to his knees. “No. NO! PLEASE, DON’T HURT ME! Get away, please!” Thick pillars of ice erupt from the ground and form a dome of ice around him, while the ground around him begins to freeze, making standing difficult as everyone slips and slides on the slicked surface. He yells from inside, “Mr. RA, help me!”

Rage begins to walk over to the dome with a large scowl, “Fucking hell, you scared him. He always clams up when he is. Getting him out is gonna be a bitch, now.” He tried making concentrated explosions to break the ice, but every break quickly reforms with more, thicker ice. “He really doesn’t seem to want to play today.”
Zerminar12
Zerminar12
Admin

Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:24 pm
"Are these your weapon makers? Very well, if you are after my friend I'm afraid you'll have to die. It's nothing personal but I'm done with mercy today." the Mk 1 coarsely explains. Bogfeet looks incredibly terrified, not of the psychics but of the boss himself and quickly hides in a nearby room. The Mk 1 grabs ahold of a ball of clay and quickly compresses it in his hands into a hard dense stone. He hurls the lump of super strong sediment at the red-haired psychic at 1,700 mph.
ICK
ICK

Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:31 pm
Stormcrow reacts fast, as Mk 1 throws the clay, he starts shocking him, pulsing him with electrical energy, causing Mk 1's heart to beat much, much faster than is normally intended. He continues doing this until his heart essentially self-destructs and explodes. "He's going to regenerate quickly, we need to get Octopus and get the fuck out of here." Stormcrow looks back at Rage to see how he dealt with the rock.

Special move: Heart Destruction
ファック・ウィアボーズ

Last edited by ICK on Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:32 pm
Rage stares blankly at the rat as he winds up, and as he chucks the stone, the rock quickly crumbles away into a fine powder before it reaches him. "You'll have to try a lot fucking harder than that." He stares down the rat as sparks begin to form around him. Moments later, large explosions burst from the floor near the rat, attempting to either harm him, or just knock him off balance.

Octopus remains in his dome of ice, sobbing.
Zerminar12
Zerminar12
Admin

Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:36 pm
Mk 1 is unshaken by the nearby explosions but as his heart explodes he collapses to his knees and begins breathing heavily. "Finally, that was enough. The suppressor field has finally worn off and now I can access 5% of the whole genome." Mk 1 howls in agony shaking the walls of the entire foundry. He pounds the ground and suddenly hair begins sloughing off of his body in massive heaps. Jagged scales begin to pierce through his skin and suddenly he is coated in bronze scaly armor. "Prepare yourselves." the rat briefly warns before disappearing in a flicker of motion and reappearing inches behind Rage.
THESHINIESTMEATBICYCLE
THESHINIESTMEATBICYCLE

Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:38 pm
George Kelly watched as the young man destroyed the factory doors with his mind.
"This day has been gettin more interestin each minute" He thought to himself.
"Alright boys, looks like the muties and our scrap are in that factory!" George yells to the men behind him. There are about 30 or so men, all armed with Kelly made rifles, though 3 of them are carrying LMGs.
"And as it turns out they got company! Some more psychic blokes that could be brought down a notch!" George says this while riling up his men.
"Now are we gonna let these muties steal from us!? Or are we gonna take back whats ours, and avenge those who died!?"
"Revenge!" The posse yells back, ecstatic as George inspires them.
"Now lets get these muties and show them why you don't fuck with the Kelly gang!"
"Yeah!!" "Lets fuck up them muties!" "Kill 'em all!"
George and his posse begin to charge down the hill into the factory, ready to unleash hell on those who wronged them.
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:42 pm
Rage looks confused as Rat-face disappears, only to have it replaced with surprise as he realizes where he has gone. Reacting as quickly as he can, he makes a large explosion in the small gap between himself and his opponent, propelling him forward at great speed and hopefully damaging Rat-face. "Damn, that asshole is fucking fast." He grits his teeth and begins focusing on Rat-face.

Hearing the explosions outside, the ice around Octopus becomes glass clear and he looks around. Seeing Rat-face in a bizarre form, he yells, "Mr. RA! Are you alright?" He lowers his head and clenches his fist, as his dome starts forming two icicles, one on each side.
Zerminar12
Zerminar12
Admin

Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:47 pm
Rat-face is visibly unharmed and looks quite comfortable standing in the exploding flames. "The same tricks only work once on my kind. Mk 2 has dealt with a pyrokinetic before. Her knowledge will aid me in this battle." Rat-face responds calmly. He strides forth quickly yet observably and unleashes a barrage of fast and forceful punches unleashing shockwaves with each blurry blow.  

銃撃弾
Special Technique: Ratling Gun Barrage
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:54 pm
Each impact staggers Rage, while the last sends him flying into the wall behind him. He spits out blood as his back takes the brunt of the hit, but he surprisingly remains standing. He cracks his neck, "Now, it's fucking time for the fun." Straining against the jacket, the air around him begins to rapidly heat, so much so that the concrete begins to melt. As he stares down Rat-face, he says, "FEEL THE FUCKING HEAT!" A large beam of intense heat and plasma shoots towards Rat-face's chest.
Special Technique:  Plasma Beam
特殊技法:プラズマビーム

Meanwhile, Octopus's dome begins to grow long icicles, which appear to grow fiver protrusions on the tips.

Last edited by Cryatonic on Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
ICK
ICK

Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:54 pm
"Oh god it's the hillbillies again. Oh well, it doesn't matter." Stormcrow said. I remember how Rage works, with his stupid 'straightjacket holding me back' bullshit. It would be a real shame if someone were to... remove it. Stormcrow electromagnetizes himself, pulling at the latches on Rage's straightjacket with enough force to snap them right off. He simultaneously begins shocking Mk1 with 100,000 volts of electricity.
Zerminar12
Zerminar12
Admin

Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:58 pm
Being hit by both attacks simultaneously Mk 1 disappears in a blur of bright light from the flames and electricity. When the two attacks are finished all that remains is a puddle of viscous fluid boiling on the ground. Bogfeet peaks out of his closet with his mouth agape. "That's... that's impossible!" he stammers. Noticeably worried he walks over to one of the powerful psychics and gets down on his hands and knees. "I'm terribly sorry abou all this t-t-trouble sirs. Please just go ahead and take Octopus! I swear I won't say a word!" Bogfeet weeps.
ICK
ICK

Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:05 am
"I'm not the one you need to worry about." Chuckles Stormcrow. "It's him." He points to Rage, shivering uncontrollably and looking like he is about to literally explode. "I'm just gonna take Octopus and get the fuck out of here before ratface comes back and the hillbillies start getting antsy." Stormcrow winks at the mutant. "Good luck." He taunts, then heads towards the ice dome.
Zerminar12
Zerminar12
Admin

Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:06 am
Suddenly a skinless hand emerges from within the pool of greenish fluids. It pulls a mostly skinless Rat-face out of the pool and onto the ground in a heap. Within moments thick rocky scabs begin forming all over its body and as it hardens it stops moving. Bogfeet starts running away as fast as he can out of the back door of the factory. His face plastered with hysteria and terror.
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:10 am
"Rat-face..." His hands begin to shake and it's evident he is holding back tears. "We didn't know each other long, but you were the only one in three years to show me compassion. I SHALL AVENGE YOU!" The icicles explosively grow into giant arms. They smash into the ground and lift the dome from the ground, creating a sphere of ice, and beneath sprout icicles to function as legs. "I will end you!" The ice body stands at sixteen feet tall, with disproportionately long arms and short legs. The right arm grabs a supporting beam and begins to pull on it, tearing it fro its foundation.
Special Move: Ice Body: Battle Form
アイスボディ:バトルフォーム

Rage, after seeing his jacket off, begins to shake. His torso is bare; not just of clothing, but also of skin, with his muscles and some bone protruding. His shaking turns violent as his eyes begins to glow orange. "Oh, you silly silly bastard. You have no idea what you've just done." An immense explosion emanates from his body, destroying/melting most of the walls around him. He laughs as he begins to raise from the ground, jets of flame beneath his feet. His large smile has gouts of flame leak from his teeth.
Rage Form: Catalyst of Destruction
怒りの形:破壊の触媒
THESHINIESTMEATBICYCLE
THESHINIESTMEATBICYCLE

Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:11 am
George gets to the door of the factory and witnesses the carnage going on in their. He also sees the pile of scrap that was formerly Kelly guns.
"Fire on anything that moves, and ain't one of us!"
The Kelly Gang men swiftly enter the factory and begin firing on the mutants, taking special care to fire on the ones described from the attack.
George hefts Elizabeth and begins firing as well, aiming for the big Rat-ape hybrid.
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:17 am
Rage turns towards the Ice Body and exhales. "Die!" is all he shouts as he bursts towards Octopus. Octopus, meanwhile, brutally swings his improvised weapon at Rage while also smashing his left hand at Stormcrow. Rage deftly evades the wild swing and blazes through its right arm, completely severing it.
Zerminar12
Zerminar12
Admin

Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:22 am
Rat-face emerges from his stony scab cocoon noticeably less hairy with organic looking scales covering much of his body and large gargoylesque wings. He uses his scale-covered wings to shield his body as he walks closer to the maddened Rage. Suddenly he opens his wingspan and envelopes Rage encapsulating him in his newly generated organic armor. Rat-face appears noticeably uncomfortable yet appears to be sustaining minimal damage.
ICK
ICK

Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:25 am
"Now listen, I really appreciate all the passion going on in this factory turned battle royale, and I really like all the cool stuff you guys got going on, but I have places to be. I actually missed lunch today so I want to wrap this up." Storrmcrow's body begins to pulse with electricity, and his electromagnetic pull starts up again, ripping the metal girder from Octopus's "hand" and warping itself around Stormcrow until it falls to the ground. Electricity arcs between him and Rage, Mk1 and the nearest Kelly Gang members as he draws the natural electricity that kepps their heart pumping from their bodies, essentially robbing them of a pulse.

Special Move: Life Sap
ライフサップ
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:33 am
Octopus looks at his construct's severed arm, then turns back to Rage. Large Icicles burst from the stump and rocket to Rage, before Octopus sees Rat-face envelop him. Changing his focus, the bounding ice shoots ricochet towards Stormcrow as he saps the ambient electricity from the nearby people. The icicles begin to converge on his location.

Rage, bewildered by Rat-face's audacity, howls, "How dare you?! I am Rage incarnate! I destroy everything, and you shall be the first." He grabs a hold of Rat's arms, and as he does, the bonds between the molecules in rat-face's arm begin to break apart, disintegrating him atomically at a rapid pace.
THESHINIESTMEATBICYCLE
THESHINIESTMEATBICYCLE

Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:34 am
"SHIT NASHIO IS DOWN!"
George heard one of his men screaming and looked over to see an arc of electricity course through some of the men.
"DAMN MUTIES!" George yelled, noting the man's name. George swings around and levels his shotgun at the young looking man.
"YOU'LL PAY YOU ENERGIZED FUCK!" George yells as he blasts with both barrels of the shotgun.

Last edited by THESHINIESTMEATBICYCLE on Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
ICK
ICK

Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:41 am
Stormcrow quickly dodges out of the way of the ice, making sure to keep up his magnetic field.
The bullets seem to bend around Stormcrow, and he pays the Kelly gang no attention. "You really asked for this one Octopus." he says calmly, and begins to electrocute him with intentions to make him pass out from the pain.

Last edited by ICK on Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : didn't see the icicles)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum